Fat Lacquer Pizza

Hello friends!! My blog was down for a few days.....dumb old internet....but I'm back! I know your excited. Today I have the new collection from Fat Lacquer to share with you. For this collection there are 12 pizza themed polishes and 4 special edition blogger polishes, one based on yours truly :) 
This will be quiet a long post so I'll get started!

Saucy Saucy-  A cherry red jelly with gunmetal micro flakies. I did three coats with top coat. 




Don't Forget the Cherry Cola- A blackened brown crelly with a red/purple shimmer. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




White Sauce Weirdo- An off white cream with black and green micro glitters. I did three coats with top coat. 




Perfectly Crispy Crust- A pretty warm toned nude cream. I did three coats with top coat. 




Ice Cold Brewsky- A beer toned yellow jelly. I did three coats with top coat. 



Buffalo Wings- An orange crelly with red-gold flakies. I did three coats with top coat.




Veggies & Veggies & Veggies- A green & purple topper with hexes, dots, and shreds. I did two coats over China Glaze-highlight of my life.




Anchovies All Over- A holo & pink topper with triangles and dots. I did two dabbed coats over OPI-Amazon Amazoff. 




I <3 Meats- A multicolored topper with hexes, squares, dots, & micro bars. I did two coats over OPI-My very first knockwurst. 




3 Cheese & Pepperoni- A red, orange, yellow, & white multi shaped topper. I did two coats over 
Essie-After School Boy Blazer.




Supreme Supreme-  A multicolored topper with triangles, dots, circles/sequins, micro squares, moons, & hex glitters. I did two dabbed coats over OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. 




Slice Of Hawaii- A pink and yellow multi shape (triangle, dot, & hex) topper with rainbow iridescent micro hex. I did two dabbed coats over China Glaze-Son of a Peach. 




For my special blogger polish I said that I enjoyed pizza with lots of meat and spinach! Yum! And this is what she came up with.....

Lethal Pizza- I did two coats with top coat over OPI-My very first knockwurst.




Hope you guys enjoyed these! Which one is your favorite? Make sure to check out the Fat Lacquer Shop and follow on Instagram for more photos and updates @fatlacquers 
Have a FAB weekend!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.