Emmy Inspired Nail Art

Hello all! Today I have some super cool nail art to share with you. I was so inspired by the gorgeous dresses on the red carpet at this years Emmy awards and wanted to do some nail art inspired by my favorite looks.
For this first look I took inspiration from Camila Alves' gorgeous cutout dress.


Seriously how stunning did she look? Having Matthew McConaughey on your arm doesn't hurt either. 
This was definitely my favorite look of the night.

Here is the nail art that I created inspired by her gown:


I used Salon Perfect white and a really thin brush from Born Pretty Store. (use code HADX10 at checkout for 10% off your whole purchase).
I adore how it turned out! 



What do you guys think? What was your favorite look of the night?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.