China Glaze Spring Fling 2017 (part 2)

HEY OH! Today I have the China Glaze Spring Fling collection part 2-The brights! You can check out my previous post for more details on the collection. Like the first half of the collection these all have an amazing formula, even the shimmery ones! I honestly love them all. 

Kiss My Sherbet: A gorgeous, bright fuchsia creme. This polish has the most subtle shimmer in the sunlight. It is gorgeous. This is two easy coats!



Don't Teal My Vibe: A gorgeous turquoise shimmer.  Unlike "It's a Boat Time" this one had a great formula and leveled out really easily. 



Crushin' on Blue: A stunning ocean blue shimmer. I am CRAZY about this one! It is the most gorgeous color. 



Too Much of a Good Fling: A beautiful mint creme. This one has such an amazing formula it's crazy! Yes, I have a thousand polishes this color but I still love it! 



Sun's out Buns out: I had a really hard time photographing how gorgeous this polish is. It's a peachy pink shimmer. This is three coats. Great formula on this one as well. 



Sun's Out Buns Out: This one was difficult to capture as well. It's like an iridescent coral micro glitter that can be worn alone or over another color. I did 3 coats on it's own. 



And then over "We Run This Beach"



My must have polishes from this half of the collection are: Don't Teal My Vibe, Crushin' On Blue and Sun's out Buns Out. 
Which ones are your favorites?

Hope you guys enjoyed this collection! Again these can be purchased at Ulta or Sally Beauty Supplies
XoXo thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.